sábado, 14 de março de 2009

A wonderful Saturday morning.

I had a terrific morning today.
I woke up a little after 6 ( yes, I wake up early even when I don´t need to ), took a shower, had breakfast and went to my grandmother´s.
From 8 to 11 I spent my morning riding my new bike and swimming in Ipanema. It was wonderful and relaxing.
Now it´s a little after one thirty p.m and I´m gonna stop typing in a few minutes and try to sleep a little bit.
At 3 I`m gonna teach my week´s last student and at 6 I´ll probably go to church with my family but that´s not certain yet. We might go tomorrow.

O objetivo deste pequeno “diário” foi colocar em prática em um texto vários tópicos gramaticais como o uso de simple past, simple present e os dois tipos de futuro: will e going to, além de adjetivos (terrific, wonderful, relaxing...) e um modal “de lambuja” : might.

Um comentário:

surei disse...

ADORARIA VER UMA EXPLICAÇÃO dos tempos verbais em inglês, com exemplos e explicações resumidas, tenho feito um pouco de confusão. E também do uso deles em textos misturando tempos verbais . Grata