sexta-feira, 3 de julho de 2009

Exercício 32

1 – There was a girl in my neighborhood who used to play the piano in the evenings. She had two brothers: John and Sue, and they loved listening to her play. It was relaxing and sweet.
Que palavra está errada no texto acima ?
a – there
b – who
c – brothers
d – relaxing

2 – The doctors told the patient she wouldn´t live more than 6 months if she kept in smoking like that. She said she´d rather die. It would be impossible for her to quit it and she thought she would go crazy too.
Que palavra está errada no texto acima ?
a – wouldn´t
b – in
c – rather
d – go

3 – Complete:
She ______ be a little late tonight. She´s just called saying the traffic is really ____ tonight.
a – might; bad
b – can; worse
c – might; worse
d – can; bad

4 – Complete:
“Have you ever ridden a horse?”
“Yes, I have. I ______ one once in a farm a few years ago.”
a – rided
b – rode
c – had ridden
d – have ridden

5 – Complete:
“I know everything ______ heart.”
“I don´t know whether I´ll go to the party or not. It will depend ______ my wife´s plans for tonight.”
a – at; on
b – by; on
c – at; of
d – by; of




6 – Qual a voz passiva de “She has swept the floor.”
a – The floor has swept.
b – The floor had swept.
c – The floor has been swept.
d – The floor had been swept.

7 – Atenção para o uso de SUCH nas frases abaixo. Apenas uma está correta. Qual ?
a – It is such an useful book that everybody wants it for this weekend.
b – It is such a good information that I had to write it down the moment I heard it.
c – It is such a useful book that everybody wants it for this weekend.
d – They are such good informations that I had to write it down the moment I heard it.

As questões 8 e 9 se referem à frase ao lado: Mama told me not to give up my job and one hour things would get better.

8 – O que está errado ?
a – not to
b – give up
c – one hour
d – get better

9 – Qual foi a frase dita pela mãe ?
a – Don´t give up your job.
b – Don´t give up my job.
c – Not give up your job.
d – Not give up my job.

10 – “Don´t yell ___ me, girl !”
a – at
b – on
c – in
d – with

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Onde estao as respostas?